Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankfully Reading Weekend 2012 Intro Post


Thankfully Reading Weekend is being hosted by Jenn at Jennsbookshelves and Jennifer at Literate Housewife. This is my first time to particpate! I am really excited because I might actually get to finish a book which is the Exceptions by David Cristofano. I need to get two review books read also but I always a busy weekend so that might be a too much. :)

From Jennifer:

Thankfully Reading is a relaxed affair. We aren’t asking people to sign up to read the entire weekend. It’s a holiday, so the goal is to be read while you can and be thankful for extra time you can spend reading because it is a long weekend. There will be mini-challenges hosted throughout the weekend for those who would like to participate. However, if you’d like nothing more than to read and cheer on others doing the same over Thanksgiving, that is wonderful, too.

Everyone is welcome to join us, blogger or otherwise. Please head over to Jenn’s blog for details on signing up. If you aren’t already, be sure to follow Jenn on Twitter (@jennbookshelves) for up to the minute details. Speaking of Twitter, we’ll be using the #thankfullyreading hashtag throughout the weekend.

2 comments:

Jenn's Bookshelves said...

So glad you are joining in! I hope you enjoy your first Thankfully Reading Weekend!

Bookfool said...

Sounds like fun! I read quite a bit, yesterday, but so far haven't opened a book, today. Need to amend that, quickly.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...