Monday, April 9, 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? April 9, 2012

This is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

What I read last week:
- Perfect on Paper by Maria Murname
- It's a Waverly Life by Maria Murname
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

What I am currently reading:
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens (on audio in car)
- Love by the Book by Cara Lynn James
- Wheat Belly by Dr. William Davis
- True Devotion by Dee Henderson (rereading on my Nook)
- Her Lone Star Cowboy by Debra Clopton

What I am reading next:- Her Family Wish by Betsy St. Amant
- I Blame Eve by Susanna Foth Aughtmon
- Her Restless Heart by Barbara Cameron

Reviews I posted last week:
http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2012/04/cooking-books-by-bonnie-calhoun-review.html

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I read the 2 Maria Murnane books - they were interesting. Did you like them?

Hope you have a great week!
Kristin @ Always With a Book

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...