Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? April 2, 2012

This is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

What I read last week:
- Maid of Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen
- I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
- Love on a Dime by Cara Lynn James (part on Kindle app on I phone)
- Cooking the Books by Bonnie Calhoun

What I am currently reading:
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens (on audio in car)
- Love by the Book by Cara Lynn James
- Wheat Belly by Dr. William Davis
- True Devotion by Dee Henderson (rereading on my Nook)
- Her Lone Star Cowboy by Debra Clopton

What I am reading next:
- Her Family Wish by Betsy St. Amant
- I Blame Eve by Susanna Foth Aughtmon
- Her Restless Heart by Barbara Cameron

2 comments:

Abbi Hart said...

So many good books!!! True Devotion and all of Dee Henderson's books are amazing! I've read them many times. I also loved The Maid of Fairbourne Hall and I have been wanting to read the Cara Lynn James books. Hope this is an awesome reading week and you love all of your books!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow, what a great-looking collection of books. Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing....

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...