Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Sunday Salon March 18, 2012

The Sunday Salon.com

* Wow time is really flying these days. I think this pretty much every week but I can't believe it is Sunday night already. I was off work Friday again. I am not going to know what to think working a five day work week again. lol It is so hot here in the Deep South and it is still technically Winter. We did not really have that season this year. Are weather conditions off where you live too?

* I am so excited. Tuesday is the first day of Spring and Katrina's Spring Reading Thing challenge. My list of books will be up on that day. Check out her site for more information (linked to on my sidebar).

* Looking ahead April will be a big month for me. I am turning 29 on April 9, Easter is April 8, I am going to the French Quarter Festival in New Orleans, and doing the Warrior Dash on April 21.

* I finished a really good audio book today. It was Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah. I also read the first three books in the Emma Ray series by Sandra Bricker. They are Christian fiction and were really good and cute. I  can't wait for the next book to come out. I really want to start another book tonight but I am still doing laundry, need to load the dishwasher, and get my stuff ready for tomorrow.

* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...