Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Sunday Salon February 12, 2012

The Sunday Salon.com

* Once again Sunday night has come. I really think the weekend went by even quicker this time around. It stinks!

* I stayed up until 12:30 this morning reading Home Front by Kristin Hannah. I could not put it down. I have not done that in forever. It was a page turner. It was so good I definitely recommend it.

* I also just started the third book in the Girl with a Dragon Tattoo series. It is slower than the first two. I hope it does not take me forever to read it. I read a quick Love Inspired Suspense book this afternoon because my brain was fried from cooking and eating all day.

 *I have no idea how many carbs and calories I consumed this weekend. I am just going to try and make up for it this week. I want to start the Whole30 over again. I always end up failing because it is so strict. I know I have been eating way too much fruit and nuts though. Knowing and doing something about it are two very different things. lol

* I am doing laundry and still have to put my salad together for tomorrow and pack my lunch box. lol

* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)

3 comments:

Cami Checketts said...

thanks for the book recommendation. Good luck with the healthy eating. I made pumpkin bread this weekend. So good!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I haven't heard of Home Front but really need to check it out!!

I also haven't heard of Whole30. I'm using My Fitness Pal to track my calories the past few weeks and it has really helped me curb my snacking. And I love that when I work out I can still reward myself with something small and be satisfied. Nevermind that I had fudge for breakfast today. ;)

And now we're two days closer to next Sunday. Sheesh. Happy Valentine's

Bookfool said...

I hope you have a great reading week, too, Brittanie! I'm struggling with trying to eat healthier, too. It's harder work than it should be.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...