Monday, February 27, 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? February 27, 2012

This is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

What I read last week:- The Negotiator by Dee Henderson (reread in honor of her new book coming out this year)
- The Litigators by John Grisham (on audio)
- Downtown Green by Judy Christie
- The Garden Intrigue by Lauren Willig

What I am currently reading:
- The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Steig Larrson (on audio)
- Lion of Babylon by Davis Bunn (on Nook)
- Sweet Baklava by Debby Mayne (on Kindle app I phone)
- Blue Moon Promise by Colleen Coble
- Various library books have bookmarks in them lol

What I am reading next:
- Missing by Shelley Shepard Gray

I have missed this meme. Hopefully I can remember to do it again next week. I get home from the gym at 7:30 and it is a rush to get things done before I go to bed at ten. Have a good week and lots of reading time. :)

2 comments:

Bookfool said...

Wow, you've got a lot of books going! I'm reading 3: Cruising Attitude by Heather Poole, Losing Clementine by Ashley Ream and I just started reading My Year of Living Biblically (but I don't know if I'll keep going, since I'm trying very hard to focus on one or two at a time).

I HATE the new blogger comment windows that are popping up. Ugh, ugh, ugh!

Sarah said...

I agree with Bookfool -- you have a lot of books on your list!

I tend to be a reading monogamist - I get so lost in one book that I rarely read more than one at a time. I'm also a bit of a slow reader, so I end up reading about a book per week. Right now, I'm reading "Gods of Greektown" by John Karrys (http://godsofgreektown.com) and I love it so far. It's really intense and is making me think about Greece in a different way.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...