Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Into Reading 2011 My List


This is a yearly reading challenge hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days. I love her reading challenges and have been doing them for years. The Fall challenge is from September 23rd through December 21st. Her website has a lot of information and background for it. http://callapidderdays.com/2011/09/fall-into-reading-2011-start-reading.html


My List(for now, it will grow):
- Carney's House Party by Maud Hart Lovelace
- Winona's Pony Cart by Maud Hart Lovelace
- Deadly Pursuit by Irene Hannon
- The Dead Travel Fast by Deanna Raybourn
- The Mercy by Beverly Lewis
- The Baker's Wife by Erin Healy
- Wonderland Creek by Lynn Austin
- Pirate of my Heart by Jamie Carie
- The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
- A Wedding Invitation by Alice Wisler
- Attracted to Fire by Diann Mills
- Throw out Fifty Things by Gail Blanke
- Walk Strong Look Up by Chantel Hobbs

2 comments:

Deborah said...

This might be the smallest list I've seen from you!

Canada said...

The History of Love is one of my top favorite books. This book touched me in ways no other book has. It was an emotional roller-coaster. There is humor, grief, love, and even deceit,all woven together in such a beautiful way by Krauss. I felt as if I 'knew' each of the characters, and could understand why they behaved as they did.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...