Monday, February 7, 2011

The Big Game’s On Read-a-thon: Post-Game Wrap Up


Jenn of Jenn's Bookshelves hosted this yesterday and now it is time to write our wrap up posts.

I finished two books I had already started and started another one. I finished The Prodigal Comes Home by Kathryn Springer and In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan. I started Lone Star Intrigue by Debra White Smith. Even though I had a lot of distractions like cleaning and cooking I really enjoyed this different kind of read a long. I did not watch the game so the books were my favorite part.  I hope Jenn host something like this again. Thank you Jenn. :)

Go here if you would like to see other participants wrap up posts.

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...