Monday, January 3, 2011

Reading the Classics 2011 Challenge

classics

Butterfly Wishes is hosting the Reading the Classics 2011 challenge at
http://butterflywishesformygirls.blogspot.com/2011/01/reading-classics-reading-challenge.html

I am signing up as it fits one of my goals to read more classics this year. I want to read at least six including The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexdandre Dumas. :)


-Starts January 1, 2011 and Ends December 31, 2011

-Can be any Classic book, books from other challenges count as long as they are classics (so Jane Austen count towards your reading classics list)
-Read as many or as few as you'd like no set limit.
-Don't have a blog then just post your list in the comment box or email your list and I'll post it here.
-Monthly Check Ins (amy I'm stealing your idea hope you don't mind)
-You can even use classic books as read alouds to include your kids if you want.

1 comment:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

thanks for linking Up I've never read that book so I might have to check it out and add it to my list :)

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...