Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Reading from My Shelves Project


Diane at Bibliophile by the sea is hosting the 2011 Reading from my shelves project.
http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/

I have a ton of TBR shelves in my room. One of my goals is to read one book per month from them. This challenge adds on to get the book out of the house after you read it so that might be a little harder but I will do my best. I am trying to weed out my books too. :)

Several bloggers have asked me to host this challenge once again, and although I was planning to back off on challenges,  this was one I was very successful with, and it helped me to clean off (90) books from my TBR shelves as well.
Here are the details if you are interested:

  • Challenge runs from January 1 - December 31, 2011.
  • Read books from your own shelves, and then pass the books on to someone else: a friend, relative, the library, used book store, swap them, just as long as the book leaves your house once it has been read.  
  • Decide on your goal (12 is the minimum - no maximum). Cross over books are allowed.
  • Grab the button and do a post about the challenge.
  • Keep a running list of the books you've read and passed on.
  •  Leave a comment with a link to your post and you are entered  (no Mr. Linky).
  • Have Fun and GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...