Saturday, December 4, 2010

November Reads in Review

In November I read 15 books. Better than last month but not great. I was a little disappointed with Gingerbread Cookie Murder but I am looking forward to the next full length Hannah Swenson mystery. I read five Amish fiction books this month for a contest I am helping judge. I did enjoy them but I need a little break before my next one. I finished the Betsy series by Maud Hart Lovelace and can definitely recommend them to all girls young and old. My absolute favorites are in bold. I hope to finish lots of books in December. :)

November
227. Betsy and the Great World by Maud Hart Lovelace
228. This Time for Keeps by Jenna Mills
229. The Portrait by Hazel Statham
230. Calling the Shots by Ellen Hartman
231. The Silent Order by Melanie Dobson
232. Gingerbread Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
233. The Lightkeeper's Bride by Colleen Coble
234. Divine Appointments by Charlene Baumbich
235. Betsy's Wedding by Maud Hart Lovelace
236. Love Finds You in Charm, Ohio by Annalisa Daughtry
237. An Honest Love by Kathleen Fuller
238. Anna's Return by Marta Perry
239. Winter's Awakening by Shelley Shepard Gray
240. Plain Paradise by Beth Wiseman
241. Emily of Deep Valley by Maud Hart Lovelace
242. The Mischief of the Mistletoe by Lauren Willig

1 comment:

BrendaC said...

I just purchased Love Finds you in Charm, Ohio and can't wait to read it! I have gotten hooked on the Love Finds You series, as for Amish books, I am always reading one, they are usually so inspirational.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...