Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Best Books of 2010

Where has the year gone? So far I have read 254 books. I hope to finish several more. Most of the books I read this year were good so this was not an easy task. My favorites for 2010 are (in no particular order):

1. The One Day Way by Chantel Hobbs (NF)
2. Plain Paradise by Beth Wiseman
3. Hurricanes in Paradise by Denise Hildreth
4. The Heart Mender by Andy Andrews
5. Resurrection in May by Lisa Samson
6. Crazy Love by Francis Chan (NF)
7. The Silent Order by Melanie Dobson
8. Emily of Deep Valley by Maud Hart Lovelace
9. Licensed for Trouble by Susan May Warren
10. A Memory Between Us by Sarah Sundin
11. Ransomed Dreams by Sally John
12. In Harm's Way by Irene Hannon

2 comments:

Sarah Sundin said...

Brittanie - I'm so honored that my book made your list! Hoping your 2011 will be fabulous!

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing your link! I love lots of those too and will have to check out the ones I haven't read.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...