Saturday, December 4, 2010

What's In A Name? 3 Reading Challenge Wrap Up Post

Beth F hosted this year and I had a lot of fun like previous years finding books to fit in the different categories. :)

The blog for this reading challenge is:
http://whatsinname3.blogspot.com/

What I read for the challenge:
Body of Water - Boyfriends, Burritos, and an Ocean of Trouble by Nancy Rue
Food - Apple Turnover Murder and Gingerbread Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
Music Term - A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin
Place Name - Love Finds You in Holiday, Florida by Sandra Bricker
Plant - Cool Beans by Erynn Mangum
Title - A Lady Like Sarah by Margaret Brownley

1 comment:

Bookfool said...

I don't know that I've ever paid attention to what this challenge was about. Sounds like fun coming up with titles that fit the categories. Congrats on completing the challenge!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...