Monday, November 1, 2010

R.I.P. V Reading Challenge 2010 Wrap Up Post

Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings host this reading challenge every year. It runs from September 1 through October 31.
http://www.stainlesssteeldroppings.com/

It flew by this year. I did not read as many books as I wanted to for it. I also did not read as many out of my comfort zone as I intended. There is always next year. :) I have had a bad reading slump that I am just now coming out of, I hope.

I read:
- Cousin Kate by Georgette Heyer
- The Black Madonna by Davis Bunn
- Immanuel's Veins by Ted Dekker
- A Very Private Grave by Donna Fletcher Crow
- Listen by Rene Gutteridge
- Dark Road to Darjeeling by Deanna Raybourn
- Don't Look Back by Lynette Eason

The wrap up post for the challenge on his blog is here:
http://www.stainlesssteeldroppings.com/grave-times-fifth-edition#more-1889

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...