Saturday, October 30, 2010

Maud Hart Lovelace Reading Challenge 2010 Review and Wrap Up


Sarah at A Library is a Hospital for the Mind hosted the second annual Maud Hart Lovelace reading challenge this month.

I really enjoyed learning more about this author and reading two more of her books. I finished Heaven to Betsy and Betsy In Spite of Herself. I am currently reading Betsy was a Junior. I had never heard of this author before Sarah introduced me to her last year and I am so happy to read this series. Even though they are written in the 1940s I really think they are timeless. Betsy deals with the some of the same issues girls deal with today like boys, growing up, and school. I love hanging out with Betsy, her friends, and family. Highly Recommended. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...