Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Sunday Salon July 25, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com

* Wow. Sunday night already. The weekend flew by.

* Saturday I ran errands and read books. Today I went to church this morning and came home started the laundry. All I need to do is fold it now. I finished reading Nightshade by Ronie Kendig today and it was really good. My review will be up tomorrow. My sister and I are meeting my Dad at Chile's for dinner. And my diet was going so good. lol I have lost eleven pounds. I think I will get the chicken fajitas. They look like semi healthy. I love the Fajita explosion salad which has over 1400 calories in it. So not getting that. :)

* I have a lot of books that need to be read so hopefully this week I can focus at night.

* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time.

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...