Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer Break Reading Challenge 7 Reading Update


So far this summer I have read:

- Killer Headline by Debby Giusti
- The Mailbox by Marybeth Whalen
- Simple Secrets by Nancy Mehl
- Sarah's Garden by Kelly Long
- Tomorrow We Die by Shawn Grady
- Alanna by Tamora Pierce
- So Over It by Stephanie Morrill
- Unwilling Warrior by Andrea Boeshaar
- Motorcycles, Sushi, and One Strange Book by Nancy Rue
- Boyfriends, Burritos, and An Ocean of Trouble by Nancy Rue
- Cowboy Protector by Margaret Daley
- Deadly Vows by Shirlee McCoy
- Fatal Secrets by Barbara Phinney

I enjoyed and liked all of them. So far a good reading summer. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...