Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Sunday Salon May 2, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com

* Where does the weekend go? Okay so that was somewhat rhetorical.

* Saturday I finished reading The Three Musketeers. Then went out shopping and to eat with my Dad and sister. I did not go to bed until 2 A.M. because I could not sleep or focus on a book.

* Sunday (today) I finished Love Will Keep Us Together by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt.
It was great. My review will be up Wednesday. Now I am going out shopping with my grandmother because the weather has been rainy icky and I am going house crazy. Have I done the laundry? No. But we do need cat food and I want to go to Sams, the library to return a book, and the grocery store. I also need to read at least one more book today. So we will see how it goes.

* I have not felt like reading lately partly because of some work stuff. I read 31 books in March and only 14 in April. Hopefully May will be better. I have decided to be positive and choose to be as happy as possible because I know I can do it.

* I hope everyone has a great week and finds lots of reading time. :)

1 comment:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Yes, focus on happiness. Quite important.

Thirty-one books in March? Wow! Amazing.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...