Monday, May 31, 2010

Its Monday What Are You Reading? May 31, 2010


What I read last week:
- Steadfast Soldier by Cheryl Wyatt
- Cowboy for Keeps by Debra Clopton
- Nowhere, Carolina by Tamara Leigh
- Abbie Ann by Sharlene MacLaren
What I am currently reading:
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Green Like God by Jonathan Merritt
- I'll Mature When I am Dead by Dave Barry
What I am reading next:
- A Hopeful Heart by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- Snow Melts in Spring by Deborah Vogts
- Seeds of Summer by Deborah Vogts
- A Tailor-Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer
What I reviewed last week:

http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2010/05/matter-of-character-by-robin-lee.html

3 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had a good reading week last week! I need to read Green Like God soon. Hope you enjoy all your books!

Jennifer said...

Fantastic week! I adore Dostoyevsky and have read his works in Russian and English. Enjoy! My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-31-may.html

Martha Eskuchen said...

Hi Brittanie -Looks like you had a good week. I hope this past one was good too.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...