Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Sunday Salon February 21, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com

* I can't believe the weekend is over already. Is it awful to wish for next weekend to already be here? I think it is because we are not promised to wake up each morning. A little morbid ...

* I had a good weekend and I read lots of books most good. I had my hair cut Saturday and it is way shorter in the back and angled in the front. I like it.

* I read:
- The House in Grosvenor Square by Linore Rose Burkard
- Cowgirl at Heart by Christine Lynxwiler
- the Clouds Roll Away by Sibella Giorello
- Out with the In Crowd by Stephanie Morrill
- Burn by Ted Dekker and Erin Healy

* The only one I did not like very much was Burn. It was just weird especially the last fourth. Not sure how to review it. Everything else was good.

* I am way behind in reviewing. I have read 49 books so far this year. I have been too overwhelmed to count how many I have left to be reviewed. lol

* I joined Goodreads. I have been a member of Shelfari for years but this one is a little different.

* I am finishing up the laundry and I hope to read at least one more book tonight.

* I hope everyone has a great week and find lots of reading time. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...