Monday, November 30, 2009

What are you reading on Mondays? November 30, 2009 Edition


Read last week:
- An Unexpected Match by Dana Corbit
- His Christmas Bride by Dana Corbit
- Green by Ted Dekker
- Rubies in the Orchard by Lynda Resnick and Frances Wilkinson
- An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving by Louisa May Alcott
- Healing the Boss's Heart by Valerie Hanson
- Marrying Minister Right by Annie Jones
- Rekindled Hearts by Brenda Minton
- The Matchmaking Pact by Carolyne Aarsen

Read and really need to review:
- Words Unspoken by Elizabeth Musser
- That Certain Spark by Cathy Marie Hake

Reading this week:
- The Christmas Glass by Marci Alborghetti
- Essie in Progress by Marjorie Preston
- Raising Rain by Debbie Fuller Thomas
- A Family for Thanksgiving by Patricia Davids
- Jingle Bell Babies by Kathryn Springer
- Guardian of the Flame by T. L. Higley
- Dying to Live by Clive Calver

Reviewed:
http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2009/11/rubies-in-orchard-how-to-uncover-hidden.html

http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2009/11/green-by-ted-dekker-review.html

1 comment:

Karen said...

Brittanie,
I was taken with the title of The Christmas Glass, so I looked it up on amazon. It looks like a wonderful story! I ordered a couple of copies to give as early Christmas presents to some friends.

Also, I see in your previous post that Monk is ending. How sad! My son loves that show, and while I haven't watched it faithfully, I enjoy it so much when I do. Not many good shows on t.v. these days.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...