Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Salon November 29, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com

* I had a great Thanksgiving. Lots of good food and family. :)

* This was a good reading weekend also. I read the first four books in the After the Storm miniseries by Love Inspired. They were good and I am looking forward to reading the last two.

* One month to go before the end of the year. Lots of books to get read and reviewed. I am feeling a little overwhelmed.

* My favorite TV show is ending next Friday. Monk the series finale is Friday December 4. I am really depressed about it but looking forward to seeing how they tie up the loose ends. I have started reading the books based off the show and will let yall know what I think about them.

* I hope everyone has a great week back to work and reading time. :)

1 comment:

Lady Araujo said...

This week is gonna be hard in the college but this my last week there before vocations!! I'll have more time to read.
=o)
Great week for you

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...