Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chunkster Challenge 2009 Wrap Up Post

It came down to the wire and I was not sure I would finish but it is done. :)

I signed up for the
*Mor-book-ly Obese - This is for the truly out of control chunkster. For this level of challenge you must commit to 6 or more chunksters OR three tomes of 750 pages or more. You know you want to.....go on and give in to your cravings.

My finished list of books:
1. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah (Done)
2. Silent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourn (Done)
3. Silent in the Sanctuary by Deanna Raybourn (Done)
4. Silent on the Moor by Deanna Raybourn (Done)

5. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (Done)
6. The Moon in the Mango Tree by Pamela Binnings Ewen (Done)

I really did enjoy this challenge and it encouraged me to read books a little longer than what I normally read. I liked all of them. All of them will stay with me in some way. Little Women is probably my favorite. I had only read the Great Illustrated Classics version and I loved the full length version. I have read several Louisa May Alcott books and I look forward to reading more of them. All in all this challenge was a success. I look forward to doing it again next year. :)

http://feelinchunky.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...