Saturday, October 10, 2009

Show Me 5 Saturday: The Carousel Painter by Judith Miller



Show Me 5 Saturday is a meme hosted by http://thatsanovelidea.blogspot.com/

1 Book you read and/or reviewed this week
2 Words that describe the book
3 Settings where it took place or characters you met
4 Things you liked and/or disliked about it
5 Stars or less for your rating?


My Answers:
1. The Carousel Painter by Judith Miller reviewed here:
http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2009/10/carousel-painter-by-judith-miller.html

2. Unique Interesting

3. Miss Carrington Brouwer, late 19th century Ohio, Carousel Factory

4. I loved the unique plot line of a young lady working in a carousel factory with all men. The pages flew by. I was immersed in the book and the characters felt real. There is nothing I disliked about this book.

5. 5/5 Recommended.

1 comment:

Bookfool said...

What a great idea! I like anything that makes me boil down a book into a few short lines. I may have to try that, next week! Loved your brief review of this one, too. It's a bummer having to actually sleep when you want to read, isn't it?

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...