Saturday, October 31, 2009

RIP Reading Challenge Wrap Up Post



Today ends the R.I.P. Reading Challenge. I loved it and look forward to doing it again next year. Thank you to Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings for being a wonderful host. I am re posting a link to my original post.
http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2009/08/rip-iv-reading-challenge.html

Here is what I read (my absolute favorites are in bold) :
- Talking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove
- The Curse of the Pharaohs by Elizabeth Peters
- The Mummy Case by Elizabeth Peters
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
- Eye for an Eye by Irene Hannon
- Lonestar Secrets by Colleen Coble
- Ends of the Earth by Tim Downs
- Race to the Rescue by Dana Mentink
- The Secret of the Indigo Moon by G.P. Taylor
- Moving Target by Stephanie Newton
- Last Breath by Brandilyn and Amberly Collins
- The Blue Umbrella by Mike Mason
- eye of the god by Ariel Allison
- Plum Pudding Murder by Joanne Fluke


I really liked all of the books I read. I do not have reviews up for all of them. Her Fearful Symmetry was one of my favorites but I have no idea on how to review it. I do not want to give away the plot. It was better than The Time Traveler's Wife and perfect for the RIP challenge and way outside what I normally read. I was a little disappointed in Plum Pudding Murder by Joanne Fluke. Maybe because I anticpated it too much? I can't wait for the next Hannah Swenson mystery anyway. I have not finished Dracula. I will finish it before the end of the year just not tonight. Overall a great challenge. :)

2 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Thats a lot of good reads. Congrats!

RIP IV Wrap-up

Carole said...

I appreciate your comments on these books, Brittanie. I read a lot of cozy mysteries too.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...