It is time for the fourth annual R.I.P. reading challenge hosted by Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings: http://www.stainlesssteeldroppings.com/
There are two simple goals to the
R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril Challenge:
1. Have fun reading.
2. Share that fun with others.
I have never participated in this challenge before and I have been trying to resist this challenge for over a week but my friend Nancy at Bookfoolery and Babble (http://bookfoolery.blogspot.com/) joined and she does not do reading challenges anymore so I took that as a sign. lol And I love the pictures/signs he came up with for the challenge. Beautiful!
This challenge runs from September 1 – October 31, and you can read any books in the following genres:
There are different levels but I am going all the way with Peril the First which is to read 4 books.
A list of books that I might choose from:
* Talking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove (DONE)
* Forsaken by James David Jordan
* Kiss Me if You Dare by Nicole Young
* Dracula by Bram Stoker
* Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
* Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger * The Curse of the Pharaohs by Elizabeth Peters (DONE)
* Mr. Monk Goes to Hawaii by Lee Goldberg
To sign up or read more about it go here: