Friday, May 1, 2009

April Reads in Review

I read 27 books in the month of April. Some were on the YA level so they are a little quicker. I enjoyed the Boo series by Rene Gutteridge and Carnation Series by Laura Willig. I thought I would never finish Inkheart but I did and overall it was okay. I want to know what happens but not enough to read another 500 page book. I read most of the BabySitters Club series from the library and I am depressed because I don't have the money to buy the missing ones especially since they only take me an hour to read. I was a little disappointed in the ending of Miss Match by Sara Mills. Great story but it ends abruptly and I still recommend the series. I need to some mini reviews maybe tomorrow. I have a lot of review books for the next month and some great giveaways! :)

April
85. The Deception of the Emerald Ring by Laura Willig
86. The Seduction of the Crimson Rose by Laura Willig
87. Jessi's Secret Language by Ann M. Martin
88. Mary Anne's Bad Luck Mystery by Ann M. Martin
89. Stacey's Mistake by Ann M. Martin
90. Claudia and the Bad Joke by Ann M. Martin
91. Kristy and the Walking Disaster by Ann M. Martin
92. Mallory and the Trouble with Twins by Ann M. Martin
93. Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne
94. The Light, Dark, and Ember Between by J. W. Nicklaus
95. Miss Match by Sara Mills
96. The Temptation of the Night Jasmine by Lauren Willig
97. Boo Hiss by Rene Gutteridge
98. Boo Humbug by Rene Gutteridge
99. The Lost Hours by Karen White
100. Murder at Eagle Summit by Virginia Smith
101. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
102. So Not Happening by Jenny B. Jones
103. Killer Cargo by Dana Mentink
104. A Flickering Light by Jane Kirkpatrick
105. A Vote of Confidence by Robin Lee Hatcher
106. Looking for Alaska by John Green
107. A Love to Last Forever by Tracie Peterson
108. Tides of Hope by Irene Hannon
109. The Baby Bond by Linda Goodnight
110. The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
111. Flashover by Dana Mentink
112. The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So you like the Laura Willig books? I've been curious about those.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...