Saturday, April 18, 2009

Update Fourteen, Hour Seventeen

I am having trouble keeping my eyes open. When I read they cross. I think I am going to take a sleep break and start back in a few hours. I hate to do this again but I am not accomplishing much.

Title of book(s) read since last update:Finished Killer Cargo by Dana Mentink and started A Love to Last Forever by Tracie Peterson
Number of books read since you started:4
Pages read since last update:53
Running total of pages read since you started:1075
Amount of time spent reading since last update:49
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 662
(keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!)
Mini-challenges completed:2

2 comments:

Care said...

I get so excited when I see someone has surpassed 1000 pages! congrats and CHEERS!

Unknown said...

Wow girl, I am very impressed! I hope to participate next year - my schedule this weekend sadly did not allow it. Congrats!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...