Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Non-Fiction Five Reading Challenge 2009

Trish at Trish's Reading Nook is hosting the Non Fiction Five Reading Challenge this year.
http://trishsbooks.blogspot.com/2009/03/non-fiction-five-challenge-sign-ups.html
I participated last year and loved it. It really helped me finish some of the non fiction books I had on my TBR list. The challenge runs from May 1, 2009 to September 30, 2009.

My tentative list:

* This is Your Brain on Joy by Dr. Earl Henslin (DONE)
* The Lost City of Z by David Grann (DONE)
* The End of Overeating by David Kessler M.D. (DONE)
* My Cat Spit McGee by Willie Morris (DONE)
* The Noticer by Andy Andrews (DONE)
* Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children From Nature-Deficit Disorder by Richard Louv
*Good Germs, Bad Germs: Health and Survival in a Bacterial World by Jessica Snyder Sachs

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...