Wednesday, April 15, 2009

24 Hour Read-a-thon April 2009

Woo-Hoo

The 24 Hour Read-a-thon Spring Edition is this Saturday April 18. My time zone starts at 7:00 A.M. There is a time zone help at the main site along with the other important information.
http://24hourreadathon.com/

I loved this last year and I can't wait for Saturday! I have so many books I want to read. I am not making an official list because I have TBR stacks in my room staring at me. :) I have not stayed awake the whole 24 hours yet. I am a morning person not a late night person so we will see how long I will make it this year. I will be updating my blog every hour with my progress.

I need to clean the house and go grocery shopping before Saturday morning. I have not been in the reading mode this week so hopefully before Saturday morning I will feel like reading again. I have high hopes for this Saturday. :)

6 comments:

Shelley said...

The main preparations I keep hearing about for this seem to be housecleaning and food shopping! I'm not quite done with either, but hopefully I'll be ready by Saturday.

Unknown said...

Thanks to you and Deborah, I now know about this challenge...hoping to participate for at least 12-15 hours. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I am getting ready, too!! Should be a lot of fun...good luck!!!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Just wanted to let you know the book arrived! And my husband instantly snatched it from me... LOL!

L. Diane Wolfe
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

Anonymous said...

GLAD you are Reading again this year! YOU CAN DO IT! woo hoo!

Vasilly said...

Good luck. I'll be cheering you on tomorrow!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...