Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Monday! What am I reading this week? March 23, 2009

Welcome to It's Monday! What are you reading this week? This is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week. It is hosted by J. Kaye at http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/

Books Completed Last Week: (Monday March 16-Sunday March 22)
* Boo by Rene Gutteridge
* The Negotiator by Dee Henderson
* Boo Who by Rene Gutteridge
* If Tomorrow Never Comes by Marlo Schalesky

Books I am currently reading for review this week:
* A Pure Double Cross by John Knoerle

Books I am currently reading:
*This is Your Brain on Joy by Dr. Earl Henslin
* Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
* Rubies in the Orchard by Lynda Resnick
* Salty Like Blood by Harry Kraus
* Clutter Free Christianity by Robert Jeffress
* Apologetics for a New Generation by Sean McDowell

Up Next:
* The Masque of the Black Tulip by Laura Willig
* Around the World in 80 days by Jules Verne (for Classics challenge at 5 Minutes for Books)
* The Circle of Friends Book II: Sarah by L. Diane Wolfe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope you enjoy "Rubies in the Orchard". I wanted to read that book, but didn't have the extra time.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I have read Inkheart! Really good book! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Anonymous said...

I haven't read any of those books yet but I do have Inkheart and Verne on my TBR list. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

The only one I've even heard of is the Jules Verne book which I enjoyed so I hope you do too. I'm not up on fiction though so it's not weird that I haven't heard those titles.

I participated for the first time in J. Kaye's event.

Sandra said...

That Masque of the Black Tulip sounds interesting. The others are new to me-except the Verne of course. Happy reading.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...