Sunday, March 1, 2009

February Wrap Up

I read 29 books in February. I read 31 in January. As usual I cannot pick a favorite. They were all pretty good. :)

February
32. The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid (a memoir) by Bill Bryson
33. Talk of the Town by Lisa Wingate
34. Word Gets Around by Lisa Wingate
35. Claudia and the New Girl by Ann M. Martin
36. Just Another Girl by Melody Carlson
37. Against All Odds by Irene Hannon
38. Good-bye Stacey, Good-bye by Ann M. Martin
39. This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury
40. Hello Mallory by Ann M. Martin
41. Cry in the Night by Colleen Coble
42. Rules of the Road by Joan Bauer
43. Little Miss Stoneybrook by Ann M. Martin
44. Gingham Mountain by Mary Connealy
45. Best Foot Forward by Joan Bauer
46. Their Small Town Love by Arlene James
47. Deadly Reunion by Florence Case
48. Tender Grace by Jackina Stark
49. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah (Cannot get this one out of my head)
50. Last Mango in Texas by Ray Blackston
51. The Duchess and the Dragon by Jamie Carie
52. Out of Time by Paul McCusker
53. Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Beth Patillo
54. Age Before Beauty by Virginia Smith
55. Daisy Chain by Mary E. DeMuth
56. Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
57. Sundays at Tiffanys by James Patterson
58. On a Killer's Trail by Susan Page Davis
59. Heart of the Night by Lenora Worth
60. A Soldier for Keeps by Jillian Hart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for reading my book, DEADLY REUNION! Seeing my name on your list was great. I truly appreciate it. You read a LOT. I thought I was doing well at 52 books for last year.

Have a great day!
Florence Case

Bookfool said...

I didn't even realize you've read Talk of the Town and Word Gets Around, although I knew they were on your TBRs, recently. Not sure how I missed your reviews! I just went back and read your review of WGA. I'm glad you enjoyed both books as much as I did. I haven't reviewed, yet, but I just finished my copy a few days ago and loved it. It seemed a little more subdued than the first, but I just love the Daily series.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...