Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Salon January 4, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com

* I think I have gone reading challenge crazy. Around ten at last count. Not as many as some but more than enough for me.

* Today all I have read is Bloodlines by Mel Odom. It is the third in the NCIS series. I loved it. My review will be up Tuesday.

* I am going to attempt Hamlet again. I am reading it for the 5 Minutes for Books Classics Reading Challenge. I am supposed to have it finished by Tuesday. :)

* I am going to try and map out a reading schedule for some of the harder books I will be reading the first part of the year to make sure I finish them like Jane Eyre.

* Until then I will be reading. (and folding laundry)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...