Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Salon October 12, 2008

The Sunday Salon.com

* So tired. I can hardly keep my eyes open.

* I have had a very busy weekend.

* Friday night I cleaned the kitchen and living room because I thought we had company coming Saturday morning. They ended up not coming which was fine by me.

* Saturday I ran errands in the morning with my grandmother and then in the late afternoon I went to the fair with my father and sister. After the fair I went to Barnes and Noble with my sister and did not buy anything. Their Christian Fiction section needs help. I usually have to order a lot of what I buy with them. It is still one of my favorite book stores. So I got home late Saturday.

* Today(Sunday) I got up about 7:20 and started cleaning more. I did 4 loads of laundry. I made cupcakes for my Mom and Aunt's birthday party today. Got ready for the party,went, ate, came home about 3 I think. I have been washing my quilt and duvet cover because one of the cats had a hairball on it. Makes for a very unhappy aunt.

* I have not read a complete book this weekend. Awful I know. I have two tours tomorrow and I am still reading one of the books.

* Good news is that this will be a busy blog this week. I will have lots of reviews and a giveaway that starts tomorrow for the book I am currently reading: The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner.

* Hopefully I can finish lots of books this week. If not next Saturday is the 24 hour readathon hosted by Dewey. I have been looking forward to it. Hopefully no distractions. :)

1 comment:

Michele said...

Sounds like a fun-filled weekend. I am looking forward to all your blog activity this week. On a side note - hairballs are one more reason for me never to own a cat. :-)

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...