Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Teaser Tuesdays September 2, 2008


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:


Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.


You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!


Please avoid spoilers!


My teasers for today:


"I never knew what to expect when I entered. I could find some businessman working on his third martini, unable to locate the money, or some woman dressed totally inappropriately(use your imagination)."


From "The Summer the Wind Whispered My Name" by Don Locke


No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...