Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What's On Your Nightstand?

5 Minutes for Books is hosting a What's On Your Nightstand? Meme every fourth Tuesday of the month. You can take pictures and post them or write a description etc. of what books are on your nightstand.


I took pictures(somewhat blurry and off centered ;) I took the books off my nightstand and put them on my bed to take the picture. Then I took a picture of the books on my dresser. And then I took a picture of the books on my shelves that are TBR just for extra.



Little Baby is my reading buddy. :)










On that shelf only the ones that are stacked are in the TBR pile. The ones behind vertical I have read. The two shelves above that are in the TBR pile and yet I still keep buying books. ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your system (and your reading buddy).

And most of my pictures are blurry and/or off-centered.

Nise' said...

I'm drooling over the books on your shelves. Many are on my want to read list.

Bookfool said...

That's such a cute little fur butt. I'd love to see the other end of the cat!! She (?) has such pretty fur.

Gorgeous book pics!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...