Saturday, June 28, 2008

Update #7

I finished book two! It had 215 pages total. So 71 pages for the last hour.
Read for the Southern Fiction Challenge hosted by Maggie

"Christian Crisis Hotline. How may I help you?"

For once, it was phone counselor Felicia Trahan who desperately needed to dial in. She'd come home to her apartment to fi nd Jolie, her roommate and coworker, dead. And few clues to the killer's identity: There was a shady boyfriend. A rival at the crisis center. And disturbing phone calls from a distraught young woman who was becoming increasingly unhinged. So much so that the center's tough-guy pastor feared for Felicia's safety. Spencer Bertrand promised to protect her, even if he lost his heart in the process. Yet drawing out a killer hiding in the Louisiana bayou could be the only way to save them all.

My Review: I liked this cozy mystery set in Cajun country. It is book three in the loose series. I have book four which I will be reading probably at a later date. I think I am moving on to a different genre for the reading thon.

2 comments:

Eva said...

Congrats on your latest finish!

maggie moran said...

A Cajun Cozy! This is nice to know! Thanks for sharing! :)

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...