Saturday, June 28, 2008

Update # 3


Yay! I finished a book. 215 pages total: 67 in the third hour. I am not sure what I am going to read next. Hmm. It might take me a few minutes to decide.
About the book I finished:
Fast-moving Texan Tyler Aldrich thought it a fate worse than death to be stuck in rural Eden, Oklahoma, overnight. Imagine the Dallas CEO settling in for homemade meat loaf at the Heavenly Arms Motel! Yet something about quiet Charlotte Jefford made Tyler want to leave his worries behind for more than one evening. Was it their differences that drew Tyler in? The small-town girl was devoted to her family; he longed to escape his. Were they polar opposites thrown together by a wrong turn—or had God actually set them on the right path?
My Review: This is a sweet touching story of two people from different worlds who fall in love. I loved how his faith grew throughout the story. I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...