Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Wind-Up Book Chronicle Reading Challenge hosted by Michelle (3M)


*To participate, you must use books that you've read more than 50 pages of BEFORE MAY 1 but never finished.
*The challenge will run from May 15 through November 15, 2008.
Books can overlap with other challenges.
*Your list can be changed at any time, BUT you must use the 50 page rule to books read BEFORE May 1, 2008.
*I'd like to set a minimum of three books, but I'm going to allow even 1 or 2 because most of you probably don't have as many started as I do. (I'm going to go for 6 because I have that many and because the challenge lasts 6 months.)
*You must sign up for this challenge by June 1, 2008. Sign up using Mr. Linky below -- the Linky will be closed on June 1.
Read your selections and feel great about finishing what you started!

http://windupbook.blogspot.com/2008/05/rules-and-sign-up.html

To visit 3M's regular site go here: http://1morechapter.com/

My List:
1. Par for the Course by Ray Blackston
2. Defiance by Don Brown
3. Betrayed by Jeanette Windle

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...