Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Quaker Summer" by Lisa Samson



There is a reason this book is the Women of Faith Book of the Year. IT is awesome. At first I was hestiant to read it because I did not know what to expect. It was deep and thought provoking but I still enjoyed reading it. I took a break or two to think but I did not want to put it down. It really made me think "Do I really need all the stuff in my house"? It made me want to downsize my earthly belongings.At first I wanted to get rid of everything(okay most) but I came to my senses and realized I couldn't. All of the characters are well developed and became real to me by the end of the story. This is the first book of Lisa Samson's that I have read and it will not be the last. I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...